Order copies of our FREE booklets
You can now order our free booklets containing agronomy advice and information on the latest crops and varieties, Lupins for combining, Lupin based Forage mixtures like Avon mix etc.
These booklets give information on the development of Lupins as a crop in the UK for both dry harvest and forage applications.
Why choose Soya UK?
- We take pride in doing what we do.
- We produce seed ourselves here in the UK, which ensures quality and vigour. We avoid imported seed where possible.
- We provide a full programme of bulletins and advice throughout the growing season to help you get the best out of the crop.
- We can provide a market for any crop you grow with us. Contracts for production are available for all crops.
- Within the crops that we specialize in, our stable of varieties is unrivalled. Whether it is Mammoth millet, Elena soya bean, Amarillo winter triticale, Logo spring triticale, or Dieta white lupin, they are each the pre – eminent variety in their market.
- We are the only UK company who deal in all 3 types of Lupin without bias.
- Our understanding of lupin agronomy and utilisation is unrivalled in the UK.
- We are the UK's largest supplier, with 80% of all UK Lupin crops being sown with Soya UK seed.
- All of our Lupin seed is tested using the new patented DNA tests.
- We use HY-TL dressing on our Lupin seed, as opposed to single purpose dressing. HY-TL is a high quality, high specification dressing essential for disease control.
- We only use UK manufactured inoculants, which are sterile & polymerized.
- We are the only company in the UK able to offer pre-inoculated lupin seed.
Call us on
Downloadable background information on wholecrop options, mixtures, contracts and research article(s) or watch our video guides.
|Wholecrop Forage Mix|
[To view PDF documents you will need a version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.]