Order copies of our FREE leaflets
You can now order our free leaflets containing agronomy advice and information on the latest crops and varieties. Go to our contacts page to request which leaflets and information you require.
You can also download our PDF leaflets for the following:-
- The Farmers Weekly Soya Harvest article 7th Oct 2016
- Lupin mix should help to cut down fertiliser input (576 kb)
- Home-Grown Protein (626 kb)
- Beef: Benefits of changing forage production (1.3 MB)
- Lupins and Triticale whole-crop halves feed costs at Jacobshall (1MB)
- Looking to Lupins as a home-grown protein source (1.17 MB)
- Lupicaleage lifts farm limitations (630 kb)
- Spring Triticale: A new option in the rotation (320 kb)
Downloadable background information on wholecrop options, mixtures, contracts and research article(s) or watch our video guides.